Quality, Environmental and Safety Policy
Vertex Bioenergy is a company which provides sustainable
alternatives in the energy sector through the production and commercialization
of ethanol and co-products, assumes the commitment to develop its operations
in a way that achieves:
- Satisfy the needs of customers and stakeholders and increase their
confidence in our products and services every day.
- Ensure the manufacture of feed material in adequate conditions of
health and food safety.
- Continuously improve the safety conditions of our processes and
facilities to provide our workers, those of the collaborating companies,
customers and users, safe and healthy working conditions for the
prevention of injuries and health deterioration related to the job.
- Ensure a high degree of protection for people, the environment and
facilities, through the proper identification and management of
the risks of Major Accidents and the implementation of effective
self-protection plans according to them, having the technical resources,
Organizational and human necessary.
- Protect the environment and contribute to sustainable development,
guaranteeing the prevention, control and minimization of the environmental
impacts of our activities.
- Commitment to the consultation and participation of workers and
their representatives for the improvement of health and safety
conditions at work.
- Manage energy to ensure continuous improvement of energy performance.
- Ensure good professional practices with the quality of tests and
calibrations during customer service in accordance with ISO 17025.
This commitment is developed in the following aspects:
- Compliance with applicable legislation and regulations, as well as
other commitments or obligations that the organization subscribes.
- Maintenance of an Integrated Management System for Quality, Environment,
Sustainability, Prevention of Occupational Risks and Major Accidents
and Energy Management, where the standards for review, periodic evaluation
and greater effectiveness of its operation are established.
- The identification and evaluation of risks, and the analysis and
correction of accidents / incidents that may occur in our activity
- The adequate identification, evaluation, control and prevention of
major accidents and pollution; aspects that are integrated both in
the design of processes and facilities and in their modifications,
as well as in the set of activities and decisions taken by each
department to guarantee safety and that is the responsibility of
all the hierarchical levels of the company.
- Continuous effort to improve products, design, production and inspection
processes, control of acquired products and services, to achieve
greater customer satisfaction, efficient management of resources
and energy, as well as improvement Continuous protection conditions
for people, goods and the environment.
- Management assumes leadership in matters of Quality, Environment,
Sustainability, Occupational Health and Safety, Prevention of Major
Accidents, Energy Management and Technical Competence, providing
training and information to personnel, and providing the resources
that may be necessary for this.
- Responsibilities in these matters are inseparable from each task
performed. Each worker must assume the responsibility of working
safely, impartially and competently and avoid or minimize the
environmental impacts derived from their activity, based on their
training and the instructions received.
- Management and reduction of gas emissions that cause the greenhouse
- Establishment and monitoring of objectives to achieve continuous
improvement of the System.
Vertex Bioenergy is convinced that this effort will
positively influence the progress of our organization and the promotion
of a culture in our society that favors the prevention of occupational
hazards and sustainable development.